Sunday, June 22, 2008

First Banana Bread

I tried looking for a Banana Cake recipe last Friday, but was disappointed that all of them needs self-raising flour. I do not have an idea what self-rising flour is because I only have all-purpose flour at home, left-over from the brownie recipe I baked last weekend. I did another round of research and just copied from the internet a Banana Bread recipe.

I mashed with my hands the 3 very ripe lakatan bananas and followed the recipe. I used an 8 x 8 pan, instead of a bread pan suggested by the recipe. I am not sure though if my oven thermometer is calibrated, but I did pre-heat the oven.

After almost an hour, the banana bread came out smelling so good and tasting so great. My husband thinks is taste good but looks like a pudding from outside.

No comments: